Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
T
Installed pan and tilt but controls as not showing
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
So I installed pan and tilt. Camera is still working but no sign of where the control are? I've restarted Ring I've tried via ring.com Surely if the camera is still working and the accessory is plugged in then it means it's active with power going through it?

27-07-2023 11:53:21

Responses (3)

T
Hi @Thecount. Once you are on the Live View, you'll see a button on the bottom right hand side that says Rotate. Tap the to bring up the rotate controls.

04-08-2023 05:53:26

U

This (above) is the response to the issue that is saying that the 'button on the bottom right hand side that says Rotate" IS NOT THERE. You can not control pan/tilt if the control buttons are not on the screen at all. I am having the same problem. It works on the Iphone but the pan/tilt control option BUTTONS/CONTROLS are not present on windows desktop or on my ipad mini. WHY?

01-01-2024 07:54:46

C

Hi neighbors. The Pan-Tilt Mount can be controlled via the Ring app on your phone. When you open the Live View, you’ll see four arrows which allow you to control the Pan-Tilt Mount. Each tap on the left or right arrow will rotate the camera 15 degrees. Each tap on the up and down arrow will tilt the camera up or down five (5) degrees. This is only available in the Ring app, not on Ring.com.

02-01-2024 05:25:33

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User