Installation at second [parents] property

I have a Ring alarm with protect plus at my address and it’s working great. My mum, however, lives on her own with an old, wired alarm system that is slowly failing. I am looking into the possibility of fitting her a new Ring alarm system.
She is 88 and does not have a smart phone/device so it is not possible for her to use the Ring app.
I obviously do have a smart device with the Ring app installed. I have a couple of questions.

The installation at mum’s house will be completely independent of mine and will not have a protect plan associated with it. The difficulty I have is the Ring app issue. Can I have a second, completely separate alarm system associated with my Ring app so I can set it up and monitor her house as well as mine?

Thank you.

Hi @JemTheWire. The Ring app is completely capable of controlling multiple locations. When a new device is setup, you’ll be prompted to ent er the address and once setup, you’ll be able to toggle between the addresses. You can learn more here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.