Inconsistent piece of cr@p!

So ive not changed my internet or any part of it and just randomy this piece of cr@p doorbell wont show a live pic or history. Its started to sound when no one is setting off the motion sensor and just now the doorbell went off with no one at the door!

Ive reset my phone, reset the wifi, reinstalled the app and still this piece of rubbish does the same! Im just completely fed up with these tossy doorbells. They work fine and then out of nowhere they decide to balls up - usually after a firmware “supposed upgrade”.

Why is it that every other device in my house works faultlessly but these doorbells cant even do the basic thing they are required to do. Its 830pm now, really hoping it continues to randomly chime and ring through the night as I will take great satisfaction in disconnecting, stamping on and setting it alight. Any suggestions on an alternative manufacturer and product that actually works!!!

I totally agree with your comments
I too was sucked in by the hype and sophisticated advertising once they had my money the product is not fit for purpose I have had many discussions and conversations with the help desk but still you cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear as the saying goes I will never buy from ring again for any of the products offered

Hi neighbours. This is not the experience we want you to have with Ring. Yesterday we were experiencing a delay in our Processing Infrastructure and this resulted in some devices being inconsistent with their operation. This has since been resoled and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If your Doorbell has not returned to normal operation, contact our support team to best address this situation. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

1 Like