Incomplete order

Can someone tell me how the hell to speaks to someone . I have spent 45 minutes trying to figure out who the hell to contact about an almost 700 dollar order that arrived today that was wrong and missing things. WhT kind of company doesn’t have a clear and easy way to contact customer support. This right here is going around my ashhole (I like to cuss rude automated machine made me correct my bad word ) to get to my elbow.

Sorry to hear your frustrations, @Bsimmons , but we’re here to help. Just like many other companies, we are making adjustments due to COVID-19. Would it be okay to reach out to you at the email address associated with your Ring account to get this cleared up? Thanks.

Yes that is fine.

Emailed you. Thanks

I have recently placed an order and only received part of it. How do I get help?

Hey @SJones23. We are encouraging our neighbors to try to get in contact with out support team first if you find you are missing part of your order. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. In the event you may be unable to get to support, please let me know! :slight_smile:

I received my items that I ordered except for my doorbell (2nd generation) it said that it ships on June 3rd which is today I preordered it so when can I expect to see a tracking number for my order??

Hey @Mzchevelle75. Did you order the Venetian Bronze version? It looks like this will ship out on ** June 10th, 2020 for neighbors that purchase now, or pre-ordered it. You can check the status of your order to confirm this by giving** our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I ordered ring doorbell, two flood lights, and a battery pack. The doorbell never came and having no help.

Can someone please advise how to find my missing PAID order?