Inaccurate battery reporting (solar pathlight)

I purchased a solar pathlight a while back. During fall and winter I don’t get direct sunshine on the solar pathlights, but it gets enough drastically slow the battery drain. When I went to go charge it most recently, it was around 50% and after 2 to 3 minutes the device said it was at 100% … I knew this was inaccurate.

I have held the device reset button, removed it from my account and re-added it. But nothing seems to resolve this bug.

What options do I have? I no longer have a receipt from purchasing this solar pathlight. To walk into a store and do a 1-for-1 swap.

Hi @ecullan. I would recommend charging the device for at least 4-6 hours to fully charge it. From there, try monitoring it to see if the battery drain is reporting as it normally would. If anything seems off or if the battery doesn’t charge fully, you’ll want to follow up with our support team since you’ve already attempted some of the basic troubleshooting steps. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: