Image quality

Ring spotlight cam has a poor image and video my ring stick up has a more better image what can be done to improve as both of them are near my router and my broadband speed is over 100mbs

My floodlight camera lens melted just after warranty ended. They told me nothing they could do.

Hi @Demo89. What is the RSSI for you Spotlight Cam? The Spotlight Cam and Stick Up Cam should have the same 1080p HD video quality. Since they are different, it may be signal related. You can try to reset your internet router by unplugging it for 3 minutes, then plugging back in. Once wifi has restored, you should be able to note an improvement in your video quality. I hope this helps!

The Rssi is 37 and I have tried restarting my router on my broadband and the picture quality is no where near as good as the stick up cam. Could it be 2.4GHZ or 5GHZ because when my wifi comes on it doesn’t show them two I can ask my broadband provider to split them. Which one will be the best

Hey @Demo89. Depending on the distance from your Stick Up Cam to the router, it might be best to utilize the 2.4GHZ. 5GHZ is great for distances 3 metres or less with no obstruction. Any further and you start to lose quality. If this problem persists, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.