I'm in UK and getting charged in dollars

I bought the ring protect plan and even though I live in the UK the plan processes payments in dollars and everytime iv done this my bank charges me extra for international payments and exchange rate fee. Would expect ring to charge people in correct currency they reside to avoid these extra fees when taking out the protect plan unless you live in the US.

Sorry to hear about this @Naz786! This should definitely be billing you in the currency at which you use depending on your region. For the best assistance with this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I’ve recently tried to subscribe. My account shows dollars and I chatted online with a service advisor. He said he would get my account changed by Monday and extend my free trial by three days while it was sorted. My trial ended a day Earl and my account still shows pricing in dollars. I am now looking for alternative products as I want to be able to review recordings. Planning to leave neg feedback any place I can as thus seems to be an issue for uk customers that Ring cannot seem to resolve

2 years on from this post, 3 years on from the earliest record I could find of this issue and its still not sorted.

I have my location set to UK and I am still being charged in USD. Maybe we should all defect to E*fy as they dont have a subscription in the first place…

Hey neighbors. If you are being billed in the incorrect currency, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can assist with getting this corrected. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we cannot view account details in order to handle billing inquiries.