IFTTT doesn’t trigger from mailbox sensor

I’ve setup my mailbox sensor and it works as I get Ring notifications and Alexa can use them in a routine. I cannot get IFTTT to see a notification though. The account is linked and re linked multiple times . Removed account and readded. IFTTT sees there is a Ring Bridge and a Mailbox Sensor but neither ever work. Google searches return almost nothing even mentioning the terms IFTTT ring mailbox and sensor unless it is marketing information

Hi @bobraym. Thanks for sharing your feedback here on the Community. We’re always striving to bring you the best customer experience. While API integrations like IFTTT and SmartThings have limited functionality with Ring, we do not officially support these integrations. Please reach out to IFTT for further troubleshooting assistance with this concern. Feel free to report back here on what information they share or what they suggest. :slight_smile:

Hey Ring, it’s be great if you let notifications work natively through the Ring app for the mailbox sensor for the non-primary account owner. Then we wouldn’t have to figure out other ways to get simple functionality from your products.