General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
S
I want to know when a door was last opened. Can't find that in history
event-history-timeline
I was sleeping and I want to know when someone arrived during the night. Alarm wasn't set. Can't find that in history. Am I hopefully missing something? Actually, I just stumbled across it. But there are so many motion entries it's impossible to find the door entries. Can I somehow filter the history display?

09-10-2022 01:33:34

Responses (2)

M
This is the extent to which I could filter. In android app: 1. Go to main menu. Either pull from left side of screen or click on upper left three horizontal lines. 2. Click on "Devices." 3. In "Security" section, click on "Alarm Base Station." 4. Scroll down to "Sensors" section, choose the sensor that you want to check. 5. Click on "Event History." 6. In upper right hand corner, click on the calendar icon. Then select the day you want to check. Or in the overall Event History, choose the Alarm history. Then click on the calender icon to filter on the day, but this will not filter by device or sensor.

09-10-2022 03:53:02

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

24-08-2023 11:15:32

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User