I stopped receiving notifications on my Android phone

Hello! I need help of community.
I have a product (ring and inside camera). installed about a week ago. The first day or two worked fine. now from a ring, I almost never receive a notification of movement (only a door call). the camera inside the house sends notifications 90% of the time.
The main account is on Android. and problems with it. the second account (not the main one, but the linked one) is on the iPhone, it controls only the ring(I did not link it to the camera in the house). there is no problem with notifications.
I will answer in advance to give more information.

• it is Ring DoorBell 3
  • connection via wi-fi, with which there are no problems.
  • did not change the settings (i.e. I have the same settings as before the problems appeared)
  • I did a reboot of both devices (call and camera), it did not help.
  • I cleared the cache and date in the app
  • the settings on the phone are the same (permission to receive notifications, etc)
  • I can only see notifications if I open the app.
    Please, help!

Hi @OkKo. You also want to verify that you do not have any Android apps that would conflict with the Ring app, causing your notifications to not work correctly. Also, there are some Android phones that will stop receiving notifications from apps if they send more than 15-20 notifications that have not been cleared. To prevent that, you have to clear the notifications on your phone. If you have tried these additional steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.