I need a way to receive priority alerts at night and not during day

Had a near break in to my home last week and I slept right through the event. I have my Iphone set to DnD on a schedule each night to avoid spam calls and etc. Because of this I never received the alert that someone had snuck around my house and was peeking into my windows and doors.

I have messed around with priority alerts but it appears they are either just on or off. No schedule to receiving them. I also found the modes setting but if I set change the camera for the unarmed mode, it turns the cameras off, not just silences the alerts. I am looking for a way I can only receive priority alerts during the night and not have my phone go off every two seconds during the day when I’m about or someone is over. Does anyone have ideas?

Hi @MRose34. As of right now, you cannot schedule Priority Alerts. We do have Motion Schedules available, which will stop alerts from coming onto your phone, but the Cameras will still record. If that doesn’t work for you, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.