I can't connect to my account.

I can’t connect to my account. Not via the browser or app. In the app he writes to me (you can request your code again in 60 seconds. You are limited to ten requests every ten minutes. why is this happening? I had to create a new account to ask a question here. I reset my ring to factory settings, but I can’t use it with another account.

Hi @Rimvydas! It sounds like you are encountering the Two Factor Authentication feature. At Ring we value your security and your privacy, and in order to provide our neighbors with robust, world-class security options, Ring provides you with two-step verification across all of your Ring devices and accounts.

Check out our help center article which explains this further as well as explains the steps on authenticating. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it didn’t help me. when I try to log in to my account via my computer I get message: You’ve entered too many invalid codes. To maintain security, you’ll need to wait 24 hours before trying again. At least I enter the correct password. I don’t even get messages with a confirmation code

Hey @Rimvydas. Chiming in for Marley! When you log into your Ring account, you will be getting a verification code via text message or email with a set of numbers to put in. You will need to ensure you have this code to log in. If you are inputting in codes that are not the right code, this could lock your account as it has. In the event you do not receive any codes, please reach out to our support team here to sort this out please!

I don’t get a verification code when I try to log in to my account. I get 15 codes every day at 20: 35, but they don’t do any good. Can someone help me log in to my account or remove the ring from my account without calling?