How to Start a Warranty Claim under Protect Plus

How do I start a product warranty claim under the protect plus plan? I have called and e-mailed multiple times and got hung up on the phone and get NO response from Ring on the e-mails. I carefully looked at what is suggested under warranty and have tried everything with no response from Ring, other than the agent hanging up on me because she thought my lights were too dim because of less than perfect WIFI connection.

Please post answers. I need to also. About a week and a half before my trial ran out on my indoor cameras and doorbell just went completely offline. I’ve hard reset everything even bought new internet/WiFi boosters. My Internet network rep has come to make sure the signal is Still Strong and has done nothing but go up. It’s faster than when we started. but a few weeks into owning them and having them set up, the ability see anything or hear them is just pathetic.

Hey neighbors. If you feel your device needs to be replaced, this must be verified by our support team. They will preform in-depth troubleshooting with you and your device to rule out other possible causes for your concern, as we do not want to replace your device with another one that will still have a specific concern. Please note that email support is also not available at this time, so you will need to call for your troubleshooting concerns. Since you are covered by an extended warranty with an active Protect Plus Plan, we will replace your device if our support team is not able to address this. If our support team has recommended steps that have not helped, it’s best to re-reach out to them, as the ticket that would have been created from a previous call should still be accessible to follow up on.

If you’d like to contact support directly, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.