How to Send feedback to Ring?

I’d like to send a suggestion to Ring but don’t see a feedback link anywhere. What’s the best way to send something to them?

There is a feature request thread in each product category. But generally if you post here, one of the moderators can forward your post to the developers. I have done that to report a bug. It does seem odd that there is no place to specifically report a bug or provide product feedback, so I can only assume Ring wants everything posted here.

2 Likes

@Brad is correct! Each product board has a feature request

Cams , Alarm , Doorbells, App , Smart Lighting

If you’re unsure what board to share your feedback with, share it below and we will ensure it gets to the right team.

As a side note, we created this Community as a way to interact with our neighbors first hand. Creating these request boards was one of our first posts here!

I have a ring doorbell and 4 outside spotlights. The gate to my driveway is about 1,300 feet away but I can easily see it from the house. What I would REALLY LIKE is a telescopic ring camera that does not have lights but can be focused on a distant area to see things and to trigger motion alerts and record what it sees. Obviously it would not work at night but having the ability to see my entry gate area would be fantastic. The camera could be focused either with software or an actual telescopic lens would be great.

I have an alarm system with two cameras and all the motion sensors, etc. And I have the smoke alarm sensors, etc. Since we travel a lot what I need is a low temp sensor and a water sensor for the basement.

Have you considered making a doorbell for pets? That way my dog can press the doorbell (inside or outside) so she can go potty or come in and I will be notified. If I’m not home but someone else is, I can let them know to let the dog out, or if I’m in a different part of the house, I would be notified that she needs to go outside.
It would have to be a totally different ring sound and a different notification on the app. I’ve seen ones that you can use velcro or something sticky to adhere the pet doorbell to the floor or door, but haven’t seen one that will notifiy you on your phone. Thanks for considering

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your feedback and requests with the Community, @Sparky1! We’ve got a new and improved Feature Request Board here, that will allow you to create a request that other neighbors can comment and vote on. As always, the Community team constantly shares this feedback with our teams here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the geofence feature, but I was wondering if there could be a toggle feature added to it that let you decide to manually switch between modes or switch automatically when entering and exiting the geofence area?

The notifications are great but it would be nice to have the modes switch automatically depending on if I’m leaving or entering.

Can the developers create one button to turn on and off the siren on multiple security cameras simultaneously just like the turn on all lights feature simultaneously on all outdoor ring cameras?

1 Like

When will the motion warning be available on battery security cameras and all ring doorbells ?

Greetings, I have been a Ring client for several years now and I am overall happy with the product, However I wanted to make a suggestion and I hope I am doing so in the proper forum here… ?? The mobile app works well on my Chromebook, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make an app specifically for the Chromebooks, it would be great because Full screen would be available, which is much better than a phone sized screen trying to analyze video on the fly, so just an idea, and any response or feedback would be great but not expected, Thank you for your time…
Daniel

Hi @Wren59. You’re welcome to share your feedback and suggestions in our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

I’d like to suggest a car dashcam made by ring.
If it could know it’s location to the house and set cameras of to record at the same time when parked at home.
It would also be another product that ring could sell and be in the same contract

Hi @user52795. We have a Car Cam that was recently released. It could be what you are looking for, so I recommend looking into it. It is out of stock right now, but if you go to the product page and enter your email, you will get an email when it is back in stock.

A post was split to a new topic: Broken security camera