How to get Mailbox sensor to sound the Chime?

I have a Ring Chime that works great with my doorbells and when I get motion at my lights. I have a Ring Mailbox and Bridge, and it messages my phone great when somebody opens the mailbox.

How do I get my chime to sound when somebody opens the mailbox?

When somebody opens the mailbox I can turn on lights and activate cameras, but how do I sound the chime?

1 Like

Same question. There appears no way to link a chime to the mailbox sensor. If this is not possible today, please add this as a feature.

1 Like

Bummer! Come on program coders please put your thinking that on.

1 Like

I agree. Plus the notice on my iphone goes away very fast. We should also be able to delete Event History.

1 Like

Hello, I just installed the Mailbox Sensor, works great… But how do you place a feature request? It would be great to ha a Chime Link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ratman98. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

I wish they would make this happen, it only seems logical that the Mailbox sensor would work with the Chime

You have got to be kidding me…. It’s one thing after another…. The chime pro should also be a bridge. If it can extend my Wi-Fi, is should be able to receive a signal from my mailbox sensor. So you’re telling me I went out and bought a bridge so I could set up my mailbox sensor and now it won’t even connect to the chime at all?! Dad was right, I should have returned the mailbox sensor instead of spending more money on yet another device just so I could set up the first device…. This hasn’t improved anything. Informed delivery tells me when my mail is here. I don’t need two apps telling me my mail is here. I need a chime my dad can hear to TELL HIM the mail is here…. He’s just gonna keep asking me and that’s the whole reason I bought the mailbox sensor in the first place. Scam.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.