Ring Video Doorbells

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
How do i get 2 phones to view outside?
troubleshooting
motion-settings

I installed my 2nd generation doorbell this morning and am wondering how i can get the alerts to come on two different phones. Im a live in carer for my parents and if im not at home, my mother would like to be able to see who’s at the door. At the moment, its all set up on my phone and im struggling to set it up on hers. Ive seen something about adding a new user but its wanted an email address of that person which my mother doesn’t have.

29-12-2023 04:42:37

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user72815. In order to create an account with Ring, your mom needs to have an email address available to use. If she does not want to create one, then what you could do is have her log in to your account on her Ring app on her phone. This would give her owner access to the Doorbell as well.

01-01-2024 10:59:08

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

31-01-2024 10:59:26

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User