How do I check to see which Police/Fire/EMS dispatch center is called by monitoring service?

How can I check to make sure the monitoring center will call the correct Police/Fire/Dispatch Center in the event of an emergency? The reason I ask is that we live almost on the county line. The previous alarm service originally had the wrong dispatch center on my profile and we had to tell them we were in a different county and to get the correct dispatch center listed which they did. Since I just installed the Ring alarm system, I would like to make sure the correct dispatch center is listed. Please advise who to call.

Hi @jduffyb1. For this question, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team and requesting to speak with the Ring Alarm team specifically so they can take a look. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

Thanks, I did and finally got an answer. However, it took going through three people and 15 minutes on the phone before I finally got to someone at the monitoring station who gave me the answer in less than a minute. Phone support needs to be a lot faster than this. Good Lord!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.