General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
C
How do I add more cameras to an existing annual protect plan?
I purchased a doorcam earlier in the year and opted for a yearly plan (6 months remaining).....as I was very pleased with the product I purchased a further 4 security cameras. I am now considering opting for a yearly protect plan to cover the newly purchased 4 cameras and the doorcam (all in one plan). How can I arrange this considering I already have a plan in place??? What are my options?

02-08-2020 09:26:11

Responses (1)

C
> @chilternhandiman2020 wrote: > > I purchased a doorcam earlier in the year and opted for a yearly plan (6 months remaining).....as I was very pleased with the product I purchased a further 4 security cameras. I am now considering opting for a yearly protect plan to cover the newly purchased 4 cameras and the doorcam (all in one plan). How can I arrange this considering I already have a plan in place??? What are my options? Go into ring.com and upgrade your subscription

02-08-2020 09:45:33

M
Hi @chilternhandiman2020! Check out our [help center article](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022109431-Changing-your-Payment-Method-Updating-or-Canceling-your-Ring-Protect-Plan) for steps on upgrading your plan to the Protect Plus subscription. I hope this helps! :)

04-08-2020 10:31:36

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

U

user_3c8999

User