Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
G
Honeywell T6 Z-Wave thermostat
works-with-ring
z-wave
app-request
Please update the feature set so that owners of the Honeywell T6 thermostat are able to utilize all of the available Z-Wave functionality. As example, we should be able to set a program remotely or turn on/off temperature hold. Given that all we can do is turn the set point up or down, switch from heat to cool, and turn on/off the fan simply isn’t adequate control. Without an enhanced feature set we will likely abandon our Ring system and devices entirely.

13-08-2023 09:46:06

Responses (1)

J

Completely agree. I got spoiled at my last home with my Nest Thermostat and Google Home allowing you to program schedules, away/home status etc. in order to help our home be more efficient. RING, please add more programming features to the Honeywell Z-Wave thermostats to truly make your app “Smart” and not just a glorified remote control.

04-01-2024 11:20:35

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User