Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
M
Homey smart home integration
hardwired-security-cameras
connectivity
smartthings
app-request
Hi Homey is one of few, if not the only smart home controller that supports virtually all standards and protocols. https://homey.app/ The [Ring app available for Homey](https://homey.app/sv-se/app/com.amazon.ring/Ring/) seems to be built by a private individual and is very limited in its actions. I want to buy the Ring floodlight cameras, but as it is right now, both Arlo and Netatmo has better support for Homey home automation. Would it be possible to develop support for Homey?

09-07-2021 08:09:26

Responses (10)

R
I use Homey to automate my home. So I turn on camera recording for some cameras automatically as soon I go to bed. Will be useful to have the motion light setting enabled in the same way. The timer schedule helps, but is too static.

20-09-2021 08:49:50

L
This would truly be amazing! The private app is good, but we really need support for the alarm system, so we can turn our alarm on and off with our smart home automation :)

04-06-2022 08:08:39

R
Hello! Please add integration with Homey, a big brand in home automation. People could control all sorts of smart devices depending on Ring’s inputs. For instance: If Ring notices movement, turn on Philips Hue light in hallway. Thanks.

15-10-2022 09:17:01

H
Definitely +1. Official Homey Integration is missing and that’s bad that I can’t integrate homey with my smart home system.

12-12-2022 03:59:35

S
Hi! I’m reaching out to you guys to see if you can’t consider to start to work with the Homey Athom crew, there were an app before that worked with homey (early 2019) but it stopped and is only available to homey pro now. The reason why I want ring to work with my homey is that I had a flow with my ring video doorbells that when you pushed the button I got a bell 🛎️ sound on all my sonos speakers on both first and second floor and if my phone was muted I was able to hear if someone was at the door and then check on my phone in the ring app who’s there. Best wishes / Simon

24-02-2023 12:10:10

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User