Holiday Chimes

Please have HOLIDAY Chimes available on November 1st every year. I’d like to be able to enable a holiday/Christmas chime as soon as Halloween is over.
Thanks!

2 Likes

They come out in March

Merry Christmas @ArykaAnn ,

I just got my new Holiday App Alert Tones today (Nov 27), so it appears they are beginning to be pushed out. If you don’t have them yet, it should be very soon as Ring does the rollout. (I’m an Android phone user, on USA east coast area).

This year’s tones are:

• Deck the Halls
  • Elves
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
  • H o H o H o!
  • Jingle Bells 1
  • Jingle Bells 2
  • Silent Night
  • Sleigh Bells
  • I Have a Little Dreidel
  • Ma’oz Tzur
  • Oh Hanukkah

The Halloween tones are now gone, although the “Thanksgiving Turkey” tone is still there (I guess for a little while longer). Of course, the ‘standard tones’ also remain.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Agree. Halloween chimes should be available October 1st, Thanksgiving should be available November 1st and Christmas themed chimes should be available December 1st. Or Always available.

Hey neighbors. Seasonal and holiday tones will be made available close to that particular season or holiday. There is no exact ETA when these tones will be released each year, but we recommend keeping the Ring app updated and keeping an eye out around each season or holiday for the tones to be made available. Thank you! :slight_smile:

It’s October 4th already, and still not seeing them available… Can we get some spooky sounds to choose from?

Where are the Halloween sounds? :jack_o_lantern: It is 7 October and there are still no sounds. Please can they just be left as as an option all year round? Come on…… :ghost: :woman_mage:t3: :jack_o_lantern:

I like to change my chimes for the holidays. I see some Christmas chimes in the Alexa app. Will you also have Chanukah chimes this year? If so, when will they be available?

We love the holiday ring tones but have noticed they are not being updated as quickly as they used to. Can us holiday lovers please get our tones earlier?

Make Christmas chimes year round