General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
U
User Solution
Closed
High end poe cameras?
pre-purchase-question
device-settings

Hi,
I will move house mid 2025 and so I’m already researching for a security camera setup. It will include 3 outdoor cameras around the house as well as a ring doorbell.

Currently I have a ring doorbell pro for the past 6-7 years, it works great, very happy with everything. Also the wife likes it a lot too!

So naturally I want to consider ring. But from what I read the best outdoor cameras available by ring (stick up elite) are not having that good outdoor quality especially at night. I am not trying to criticise ring, I am already a fan but I want good quality video and security.

So I want to know, is there a plan to release a higher end outdoor poe camera some time before mid 2025 please?

26-12-2023 01:53:27

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user72496. I do not have any information on a future release of another version of the Stick Up Cam Elite. The latest release of the Stick Up Cam is the Pro version.

27-12-2023 05:43:59

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

26-01-2024 05:44:06

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User