Help with Light Bridge Setup with Google Pixel 3

I recently bought a Ring Light Bridge and have had trouble setting it up with my Pixel 3. I can get as far as connecting to the temporary wifi the device creates and I am able to connect to it but the screen keeps saying connecting to your ring bridge. All of my other Ring devices have been set up on my Pixel 3 without any problems. Anyone experienced this problem or have a solution?

I have read the article on Ring’s Website about disabeling smart network switch, however this is not an option for Google Pixel.

Hi @mcheisse. Try resetting the Bridge by holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. If that doesn’t do the trick, try setting the Bridge up on a different tablet or smartphone. Should this problem persist and you’re not able to get the Bridge up and running, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can look into this more closely and help ensure you get it set up. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.