Help Videos

Every time I open my history there are four or five help videos that I have to delete each time. I’ve been using my cameras for over a year and these videos shouldn’t be there. I’ve done everything to make them go away… watched them, logged out, unplugged cameras and nothing works.

Hi @MrsMathers. So to clarify, you have tapped the Edit button at the top right corner and then selected each event there to delete it? Once you do that, these events should no longer appear and you would only see them again if you were to watch the videos again. If that’s not the case, try checking the Event History on a different smartphone or tablet if you have one available. If that still doesn’t do the trick, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know what solution you find with our support team if you reach out to them. :slight_smile: