Help please

Hello I keep trying to use my ring but can’t connect to live video or nothing just notifications and that’s it,my WiFi signal is strong and I try using different WiFi’s on and is not working stays on activating device and after a couple of seconds it says to reconnect… kinda frustrating

Hi @Luis132115. What device do you have? Could you try resetting your device by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds and then reconnecting it? To reconnect the device after the reset, please go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Device is question > Device Health > Change or Reconnect to Wifi. From here, you will go through another setup of the device. Once the setup is complete, please try to activate the Live View after a few minutes of waiting for setup to finish. Let me know if this continues to happen! :slight_smile:

Hello I try that like 5 times already and nothing,I even try on friends houses and nothing so my guess is that the ring is no good

My device is the first ring door bell

@Luis132115 Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and still trying this out, even thinking out of the box and trying at your friends house! At this time, since you’ve exhausted all troubleshooting you can do on your end, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes. :slight_smile:

Thanks I will

1 Like