Help needed with Return and Refund

Hi,

Can someone help me with process of return and refund ? Ordered placed on 08/23 and recevied on 08/25. i did not install the product nor used it. Want to return it for full refund. When trying the return link, it mentioned cannot be returned from here, to reach out to customer care and have been talking to customer care - 5 times and everytime they tell me i am going to get the return label in 24 hrs and its 5 days but no sight of label.

spoke to 5 different people. Looks like they are wasting my time by consuming 30 days window of return.

Cant belive, its so compliacated to return the product for a refund. Wonder how much time and efforts i have put in to get a refund it at all i could return this product in time to ring.

Any help is appericiated.

1 Like

Hi @Rajsamala. You can learn more about how to return devices and our Return Policy here. Since this is a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support, it would be best for you to follow up with our support team directly so they can ensure that this gets sorted out if you’re unable to. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I’ve been waiting almost 3 months for a warranty replacement from customer service and had to contact them over 7 times. Every time I’m told things weren’t processed correctly previously. Good luck getting anything from Ring support… they’re either the most incompetent company I’ve ever dealt with or this is some kind of scam they’re running. I’m starting to think there are some sketchy things going on here… good luck dealing with customer service and trying to get a refund.

I am having a similar issue. I made an error on my order, called Ring the same day and asked for the order to be cancelled. The person on the phone, Dovee, recommended that I place a new order and she would help cancel the order. I received both orders and my card was charged for both, about $700 (out over $1400 now). When I tried the ring returns link, the site said my devices are not eligable for a return (See attached), even though I just received them on 9/11/20, less than 24 hours ago. One of the links recommends that I contact Ring support by email at help@ring.com, but this now returns a message that ring is no longer supporting by email I called the support number, chose option #4 for orders and got an immediate message “cannot take this call, goodbye” (albeit at around 5am when I got up on a saturday, so will try again during daylight or again on Monday during daylight). I was about to sign up for the ring annual plan, but I am seriously considering returning my corrected order as well, as I fear this company may not be able to support its devices or might be going out of business, but when I researched ownership, I see that Ring.com was acquired by Amazon. I am shocked that Amazon would own a company that has such poor customer service and does not support retunrs on their product as adverized. Hoping I am proved wrong here and can return the product and be a happy Ring customer, but early experience is less than desireable. Anyone with any secrets here would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Due to Covid -19 in the US offices can not have a full staff on site. Here are 2 links. One explains how to contact them and when. The other with a list of phone numbers.
Information on customer support below.

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041597471-Ring-s-Response-to-COVID-19

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Get-in-Touch

1 Like

According to tracking, Ring received a return of Order No. 001-2031293 (Ring Mailbox Sensor + Bridge) unopened on Dec. 30, 2020. I have contacted Ring using 6 replies to their emails to me notifying me of the shipping label which I used. I have called customer service 2 times on Jan. 13 and 19, 2021. Each time I am told that I would be receiving an email within 24 to 48 hours acknowledging the return to my credit card account. Today is January 23, 2021. Can someone please help me?