General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
U
User Solution
Closed
Help! Incorrect Order sent
shipping
negative-feedback
cs-support

I need urgent assistance I am located in Australian and ordered the Pan tilt mount with adaptor. I was sent the wrong item and and now I have twice wasted hours trying to speak with idiots who don’t know what they are doing one had said they sent the right item however they did not do anything no just wasted more hours in the phone and got no where again . Where can I speak to someone reaponsible for dispatching orders and send me what I’ve dam well paid for. This is nothing but a scam.

31-01-2024 05:29:03

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user75649. I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received the correct item. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we unfortunately aren’t able to view order details. To set up a return and have the correct item sent to you, you’ll need to get in touch with our support team at one of the numbers here. Having your order details ready, as well as the name of the incorrect item you received, will help expedite the support process.

31-01-2024 03:50:49

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-03-2024 03:51:02

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User