Hello i want to make a return

hello i would like to make a return and request a return label. i want to return all the devices as i was not aware of how they worked and now realise that i wont be able to use them the devices im returning are : Indoor Cam × 1,Spotlight Cam Solar × 1,Floodlight Cam Wired Pro × 1,Stick Up Cam Battery × 1.

Hi there, @syphonpro. You’ve reached the Ring Community, a public neighbor to neighbor forum. At Ring we value both your privacy and your security. I’ve edited your post as it contained personal information, and this is a public space accessible to all neighbors.

While the Community is a great place to share feedback or ask questions, any account specific inquiries are best handled with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.