Have a separate door Placement setting per Mode

TLDR:
I would like to see an option in the app so that when I select a sensor I can choose the right door Placement setting for the type of Mode I select.

Currently my kitchen back door which leads to the garden is set to “main door” however ideally I want it to be set to “secondary door” so that if an intruder opens it the alarm is triggered instantly.
The reason why I have not set this to “secondary door” is because I sometimes need to let the dog out in the middle of the night and by being half asleep i may forget to turn off the alarm and then the alarm is triggered frightening everyone in the house.

I would like to see an option in the app so that when I select a sensor I can choose the right door placement setting for the type of mode I select. For example…
I choose the kitchen back door sensor and when I set the ring alarm to “Home” mode, the door placement is set to “Main Door”. However if I choose “Away” mode, the placement is set to “Secondary Door” to allow the alarm to be triggered instantly!