Has anyone received a charging station recently?

Has anyone received a Charging Station they directly ordered from Ring?

I placed an order in September, and while Ring says it was delivered - I did not receive it.

I have already contacted Ring and they sent me an email asking me to respond - but of course, the email address to respond was - noreply@cs.ring.com.

Thanks for reading.

Our support team will be able to help resolve this quickly by phone. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Marley,

I have already done that - Ring’s records show it shipped with the rest of my order for an Alarm Security Kit along with a flood and freeze sensor.

My order was placed on 9/9 and my understanding is the charger was not shipping yet and would be sent. at a later date.

The response I received was:

My name is (name removed) and I will be assisting you with your shipping request update.

I am following up with you to let you know your shipping address request could not be fulfilled. It has already been delivered. Please respond to verify that you received your packages

…and the kicker is the email address is “noreply@cs.ring.com” - so there was no way for me to follow up.

@lendahand
I ordered the charging station for my batteries a few days ago and had it in a couple of days. I live in Central Texas.

1 Like

Marley, I don’t know if you saw this response - so I am sending it again.

Marley,

I have already done that - Ring’s records show it shipped with the rest of my order for an Alarm Security Kit along with a flood and freeze sensor.

My order was placed on 9/9 and my understanding is the charger was not shipping yet and would be sent. at a later date.

The response I received was:

My name is (name removed) and I will be assisting you with your shipping request update.

I am following up with you to let you know your shipping address request could not be fulfilled. It has already been delivered. Please respond to verify that you received your packages

…and the kicker is the email address is “noreply@cs.ring.com” - so there was no way for me to follow up.