hardwired but shows battery and ring light of and on

Hello , ive been using the device for a whikle with no issues. when i came home the other night i noticed the light aroung the button was out, its hardwired and so normally this is always on. The device is fully charged but shows battery, hardwired intermittedly. ive check and the current is there and charging the ring. any ideas?

Hey @davidmumford. In your Device Health, does the device show that is hardwired all the time here? If the device sometimes shows hardwired and sometimes does not, I recommend following up with our support team on this concern. Please read our response to COVID-19 hereto see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

Hello yes fluctuates from hardwired to battery even though it’s mains supplied

I have had the Ring doorbell for about 3 or4 years and recently I notice that the purple ring is not always lit. The doorbell’s health shows fine and the battery is at 100%. If I press the doorbell button when the light is not lit Alexa will say someone is at the door but the actual doorbell will not ring.