Halloween Alert Tones

I have an iPhone and my Ring app has options for Halloween but my wife’s Android Ring app does not show the Halloween theme tones. She has the most recent update. Did Ring not push the update out to Android?

@rkiefner wrote:
I have an iPhone and my Ring app has options for Halloween but my wife’s Android Ring app does not show the Halloween theme tones. She has the most recent update. Did Ring not push the update out to Android?

Hello @rkiefner ,

When a new option or feature is ‘pushed’ out from Ring, it does not go out instantaneously to everyone at the same time. Patience is the key as new stuff “rolls-out”, just as some had to wait for the new adjustable “Short-cut Tiles” feature on their App’s Dashboard. I do have an Android phone and have already received the Halloween theme tones. But likewise, I still haven’t received the newest “Rich Notifications” yet, but I am looking forward to it.

https://community.ring.com/t5/Ring-Device-Tips-and-How-To-s/Ring-App-Rich-Notifications/ba-p/62108

It just takes a little time, depending on your device and location in the world.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes