Guest Users

It would be great if we could make guest users active and inactive.

2 Likes

I really want the ability to schedule Guest Users.

For example, having the cleaners Door Lock User Code only work on the day (and roughly the time) when they are expected would be great. Having to constantly add and then remove their code is a pain.

Related to that would also be having control of thermostats as well again using a simple schedule.

2 Likes

I agree, it would be great to be able to schedule users with lock codes for specific date/times!

2 Likes

I also agree. It doesn’t make sense to me that you can schedule the alarm access but not the lock access.

1 Like

Having a time and day of the week schedule is pretty much useless when you are trying to manage a short term rental property. What is really needed is a start and stop date AND time so that you can schedule guests as well as cleaners, repair people, etc. All of the smart locks generally have this feature built in… Ring just needs to make their guest scheduling more robust to take advantage of it.

Was looking through this thread since I was considering adding ring alarm and retrofit kit (currently have a wired unit) but really wanted to move my locks as well. Not being able to schedule door lock PIN access is a deal breaker for me :frowning: