Glass Break Sensitivity Adjustment

I’m having some issues with the glass break sensors.

They are triggered when:

• There is hard rain
  • When I clean the windows

Is there a way to adjust their sensitivity the way we can adjust the cameras? This has led to a costly false alarm. If not, is there a forum where we can suggest improvements?

Hi @Too_Techy. I would recommend placing the Glass Break Sensor in a different area to see if it helps stop these false alarms. If that does not help, reach out to our support team for further assistance. As for changing its sensitivity, that is not available. You can add this suggestion to our Feature Request board! This helps us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

I agree! Same issue here. Can Ring please let us adjust the sensitivity in the app for the Glass Break Sensors? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Mine is to sensitive also. Please replace or allow us to adjust the sensitivity!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.