Getting video that just happened

Just seen subscriptions had expired and redid it but just had event and can’t get video?

Hi @Policysup. Is it possible the video was still processing, or when you try to view the video for that event, it is saying you do not have an active subscription? If this is more the latter situation, it would be best to give our support team a call about this to ensure the subscription has been applied to your Ring device accurately. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I think the issue is the subcribtion ended and I did not know. Reuped it but it was a couple minutes after a event took place. I ned to know if that event is availble for the police?

@Policysup Whenever there is a lapse in coverage for a plan, any previous recorded videos are removed and inaccessible, as well as any videos that should have been recorded later on in this lapse. This is because without an active plan, there is no video storage, so once you purchase a plan, you cannot get back any old videos or any recently recorded but non-plan covered videos. Therefore, all future videos now that you have a plan should be recorded and accessible. Hope this helps clear it up for you!