Getting Video from History

My trial ran out and I just got the basic plan. However, I am unable to see any video’'s from today in the history section of the app. Is that because I only have the basic plan?

Hi @Jesse1881! As long as you are subscribed to one our Protect Plans, or in free trial period, you should certainly be able to review your recordings. This is the same whether you have the basic or the plus plans.

Keep in mind, if there was any lapse in the Protect Plan, or free trial, the prior videos would be lost. As long as you subscribed during your free trial, or before trial ended, then you will have all prior videos. After subscribing to a plan, all events after should show up in your event history for viewing. If they are still not showing up, try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I can never see more more than a few days of history and I pay for the basic plan. I’ve tried reinstalling my app and trying Safari and Chrome on my iPhone. Chrome on my chromebook won’t even scroll down to show my anything when I try to see my video history. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @Amby0124! Your recording events will reflect from the time you were subscribed and on. As long as your device is online and operational, and subscription status is current and did not lapse, these recordings can be found in the event history or timeline section of your Ring app. Once confirmed subscription is active, please monitor events to ensure they are all making it to your Ring app event history. Try also removing and reinstalling the app on your mobile device to see if this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like