Getting Live view from spotlight camera to work within SmartThings

Does anyone know what is required to get the live view working within the SmartThings app? Its working fine within the Ring app but within SmartThings on my phone, its just a spinning wheel and within SmartThings on my tv, its just a grey pane. I’ve searched everywhere on the forums and all I could find was a posting on the ST boards saying that Ring support was able to fix this with no details.
I’ve got a v3 ST hub and the cameras I’m trying to get working are 2 x spotlight battery cameras.

Hi @Pogga. While API integrations like IFTTT and SmartThings have limited functionality with Ring, we do not officially support these integrations. You can try to unlink your Ring devices from the SmartThings App and relink them to see if that corrects the issue, as the Cameras themselves are working fine since they work within the Ring App. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to SmartThings for troubleshooting assistance. To learn more about how SmartThings works with Ring devices, please check out their website here.