FREEBATTERY coupon code has not been working since 5/12

Why isn’t the FREEBATTERY coupon code working? It shows up under the product description, I add it to cart along with the 3-Pack Stick Up Cam Battery set so all rules are being followed but it states that the coupon code is not valid. Please help! Thanks!

Hi there, neighbors! I see this promotion is no longer running, but you can always check out our promotions and bundles page at Ring.com for great deals. Keep an eye out for upcoming promotions there as well. Exclusive discounts can also be found at the bottom of Ring.com under “Shop Deals.” (US neighbors only) :slight_smile:

Hi Marley, thanks for the reply. No promotion end date was listed and I actually tried to purchase on 5/12 before midnight PST and it was not working then. As of right this very minute, I still see the FREEBATTERY promotion when I go to the battery site. Please see the attached screenshot. I even refreshed and reloaded. Also, is the promotion only good for 1 free battery regardless of how many Stick Up Battery Cams are purchased? I was hoping to purchase 3 cams total. Thank you.

Forgot the screen shot sorry! I have my phone next to the screen to show today’s date and current time…

Hey @emoney, chiming in for Marley! As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, you will need to reach out to our support team here if you are interested in seeing if they can honor this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: