Forgot to subscribe before trial ended

Hi guys
I have quick question- my trial ended yesterday and I’ve just realised so I’ve just paid for membership but can’t access any past videos. Do I have to wait for my subscription to process or they’re gone?

Hi @stanvond. Whenever there is a lapse in coverage, any previously stored videos are inaccessible and removed as there is not a plan to cover them staying stored. Once you’re able to subscribe to a plan, any future videos will stay stored for you, but old videos will still be removed and unavailable!

I have had a subscription for over a year now. The card I had linked in my account has expired so I had missed the repayment for another year. Now I’ve paid my subscription, my video doorbell is saying account inactive due to subscription still… I’ve refreshed and still nothing! I need assistance ASAP! Have been writing the same question 100 different ways through this “ask an agent” and this is just frustrating that we have to get help via messaging.

Hey @Lola. For the immediate support you need, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.