Floodlight notifications - I hate them during the day

I hate my Ring Spotlight. I have 6 Ring cameras so wanted to add a spotlight in my back yard. Problem is the notifications go off all the time during the day even though the light sensor is turned on so the light itself does not turn on during the day.
I like the light being connected to the app so don’t want to disconnect it but I have it turned off to prevent the numerous motion alerts I get during the day. Sensitivity is set to lowest level but it still goes off constantly. Anything I can do?

Hi @JonathanB. Do you have the Ring Spotlight or the Ring Spotlight Camera? Can you share a screenshot of what settings you have for the light in your Ring App? I’d be happy to take a look once I have a bit more information. :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn,

It’s a Ring Spotlight, not a spotlight camera. What settings would you like me to share? I have light sensor on so the light doesn’t go on during the day. Motion settings on low. Receiving notifications when the light is triggered is fine but not during the day. Thanks!

Hi there, @JonathanB! While logged in on the Ring app, please visit the menu and then choose “Devices”. In your Devices list you will see your light groups. Tap on the desired light group, then toggle off the Motion Alerts toggle.

You can also snooze these alerts by visiting the Settings section of your light group, then selecting the motion snooze feature for that group. This will allow you to choose when your Smart Lighting motion alerts you. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: