First user questions - Chime pro & Faceplate

Hi there all!

As a first time buyer and users, I have two questions which I hope you can help me with. One technical one promotion/offer question.

Starting with the technical:
How do I change the network my chime pro is on? I have limited connection on my doorbell which is connected to the chime, and it might be because of the distance. I believe 2.4 is better for longer distances, so if it is currently running on 5, I would like to see if changing it to 2.4 could help. Could anyone give me help on how to change the connection type?
(as background information, the chime shows semi optimal connection to the router, however changing its location means it no longer finds a connection to the doorbell. I find this quite odd, since even the main router can at times reach the location and the chime is located in the middle, but perhaps my router is stronger then the sending power of the chime, and my phone receiver better then the receivers on the doorbell and chime (or it has indeed to do with the bandwidth of both))

Promotion question:
I have just purchase two doorbells and am quite content so far (steep entry and subscription is quite expensive but the quality seems to match it so far).

One of the great things I received is the free faceplate. However I have one question, I bought two doorbells but only received one code for a faceplate. Is this intentional or should I receive one for each doorbell? If so how can I request a second one?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and possibly even helping me solve some concerns!
Tim

Hi @Here2Stay. To change the wifi network connection on your Chime Pro, follow these steps:

• Launch the Ring app.
  • Select the menu button (three lines, top left).
  • Tap Devices
  • Choose your Chime Pro.
  • Tap Device Health
  • Select Change Wi-Fi Network
  • Follow the in-app steps.

For your second free faceplate code, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.