Finding Plan Receipt to Print?

How do I find and print a receipt for my protection plan?

3 Likes

BUMPPPP! I need this information too. I just purchased a year of ring protect for $100 but my credit card was charged $110. I assume this was tax that I was charged, but there was no notice of charging tax during the purchasing steps.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! When you log into Ring.com and go to ‘My Plans’ that should list out the devices you have and total charge. Would that work for a receipt for you? Also, @SmoshySmosh I believe we disclose tax information on this page, but let me triple check for you!

Hi @Jennifer_Ring,

Thank you for that page. That information should also be on the checkout process and it should not say “you will be charged $100” if it’s not actually $100. You should see the subtotal or it should say “$100 + tax”. It’s very misleading.

1 Like

Hello! It does not work as a receipt! Need a receipt so where can I find it? BR Anders

Hey @Colstrup, happy to step in for Jennifer here. To get a more detailed receipt or invoice, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to get one sent out to you via email. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 hereto see how to contact support.