Faceplate colour range

Hey there. I just set up my new Ring Video Doorbell 4, and was informed I could get a free faceplate of another colour, which was a nice surprise. Just wanted to check if what gets listed here is the full range, or if it only shows currently available colours. The notification for it in the app shows a red faceplate that I’m rather fond of, but it’s not available on the site.

Thanks.

Hi @levly_love. I’d recommend touching base with our support team to clarify exactly which faceplates are available as part of this promotion. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I have recently taken advantage of this offer in the UK and opted for the red. I noticed that postage was still added to the cart, so I left it for a few hours, came back and postage was £0.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m in Australia, so I’m guessing it varies from country to country. I think I’ll hold out to see if the red comes back in stock. My understanding is these things don’t have an expiry date, but if it does, I won’t be that upset about it.

1 Like