Extension wire between Ring doorbell and solar panel

We just purchased 2 ring doorbells and 2 solar panels. A long enough wire wasn’t attached to the solar panels. Is there an outdoor extension wire for DC so we can run a longer connection?

Hi @peggiep4. Would you be able to upload a picture of the wiring attached to your Solar Charger? The wiring on the Solar Charger is designed to be able to connect to your Ring Doorbell, right out of the box. This Help Center article here has information on how to connect your Solar Charger and you can find Spare Parts here. I hope this helps.

Same question here and so far have been unable to locate one. Lots for the cams but none for the ring Video Doorbell. I have 1 3+.

Resurrecting this old thread because I have the same problem.

I need an extension cords connecting my solar panel to my Ring Video Doorbell2, and can’t find one.

Hi neighbors. The 20 foot cable that comes with the Solar Panel for your Doorbell is the only cable available for it. There is no additional extension cable to add to it available on Ring.com. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.