Extending my Ring account to a second address

I’m sorry if this has been addressed in another question. I’ve just purchased a second property in another state - and would like to add Ring to that property within my same account. I’d preferr to see all of my Ring cameras - regardless of which property - in the same account. Is this possible?

Hi @kevin-burr. Yes, this is possible. When you setup your second location, you will have the option to toggle between your locations and be able to select the All Cameras option. This will place all of your cameras from all of your locations in the same place on the Ring app.

Tom_Ring:

I have a similar situation as above only the second home is co-owned with another family. I’d like to install the Ring Alarm to our shared second home and allow both families to have access to the vacation home’s Ring Alarm products, but at the same time not allow the other family to be able to view the Ring products in our main private residence. Is this possible?

Or do I need to set up a separate account with a different email address?

Hi @cjmani. You may want to add the second family as a Shared User. This would ensure that they are only given access to what you allow them to have. You can find out more about Shared Users here. If you were to use a separate email, you would have to log out of the Ring app and login with the alternate email each time you wanted access to that location. I hope this information helps!

1 Like

Tom, thank you. But I already set up a separate email address. I was impatient, of course.

So, is there a way to migrate the devices over to my first email address and cxl the account I just set up with the new email?

thx

Chris

Hi @cjmani. Yes, this should be possible. You’ll have to contact our support team for assistance on accomplishing this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

A post was split to a new topic: Multiple locations with ring protect