Email

I’m not able to change email in the app or online. What else can I do.

Hey @Vmfiscus24. Could you please check out this Help Center Article here to follow the directions to change your email address? If you’re unable to, please let me know where in the app you’re getting stuck at! :slight_smile:

I am unable to change the email address online or via the app. The ap will not let me select “email” under the “profile”. I have already updated two-step verification to use SMS. what else can I do?

I have the same issue. It is not possible to click on email address in the app and the email address is completely greyed out in the web interface so you can not change it there, either. Don’t just link to another article, it simply is not possible to change the email address.

Hey neighbors! We are slowly rolling out this email change to our neighbors, but it should be available to most of our neighbors at this time. Could you please follow the steps here, and if the option to tap on email is still greyed out, let me know? If it is, please try removing your Ring app, restarting your phone and then reinstalling the app to see if it’s still missing for you? This will ensure you have the most up to date app version for this email to be possible in the Ring app. In the event it may still not work, please attach a screenshot of what this greyed out part looks like!