Email to authenticate payment information

Hi I purchased the basic plan after my free 30 days ran out and I’ve had an email today saying to authenticate payment information within 14 days or I will lose the plan , does anyone know how or why I do this ? I’ve logged onto my ring account and there’s nothing there for me to do it
Thanks

Hi @user70157. Make sure you have the correct payment method on file, and you should be good to go. You can also reach out to our support team for any questions or concerns with your Ring Protect plan.

My name shahinas el Sharif I lost my phone in Egypt and I don’t have any access to my email and I create new one with my new phone in Egypt I need log into the old email please let me know what can I do

Hi @user71874. We have two-step verification to authenticate yourself in order to log into your account. Once logged into your account, you will be able to change your email in your account settings. If you are not able to authenticate yourself to log into your account, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.