Email notification

We all keep getting emails from the Schlage door lock being jammed. Which it isn’t. I have disabled notification. I have disabled push notifications. I have disabled everything. And we keep getting them. Making the whole system useless with erroneous notifications.

Hey @Tdaddy4. Are these emails directly from Schlage, or emails from Ring? Have you ensured that the notifications under the Main Menu > Settings > Alarm Alerts > Email notifications are adjusted as they should be. A screenshot of this email can also help me pinpoint for you how to turn this notification off! In addition, does your Ring app read the lock as jammed when you use it?

Yes From ring
And email notification is off as well as push notification is off.

When I first turned push notifications off it quit for a few days then started up

But like I said before. Turning off notifications is sort of defeats the purpose of the alarm Bit getting 400 emails about the front door sucks

@Tdaddy4 Thanks for getting back to me! Can you reach out to our support on this? They can sort out why the lock is continuously showing as jammed and see how to limit these emails to you. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: