Email changes

I wanted to link ring with echo show, but I noticed that both emails had to be the same. When I finally figured out how to change the ring email to match the echo, a problem arose. All of my devices in ring had disappeared. Do I need to add them again? Or is there another way to get them back?

Hi @skeet1948. You can refer to this Community post here on confirming being able to use a different email when linking your Amazon account with Ring.

As for you not seeing your Ring devices on your account, make sure you are still logged into your original Ring account in your account settings in the Ring app. You also want to check that you are in the correct Location in case you have multiple Locations set up by mistake. If you have multiple, select each one to see if you can find the one with your Ring devices.

If you have tried these steps for your concern to no avail, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like