"Edit Option" Missing

On (08-07-20) my wife’s iPhone 11, with iOS 13.6 installed, received a Ring Software Update (via) the App Store. She noticed after the update, she no longer had the capability to “EDIT” the History Screen from Dashboard. I, with my iPhone 6, with iOS 12.4.8 installed, was STILL ABLE to “EDIT” the History Screen from the Dashboard. The following day

(08-08-20), I received the Ring Software Update (via) the App Store. Now I CAN NO LONGER “EDIT” the History Screen from Dashboard. Now we have to go to EACH INDIVIDUAL DEVICE to use “EDIT”, in order to delete entries. Prior to the software download, all we had to do was go to “DashBoard” and delete all entries, for all devices, all at once.

It appears to be the latest software upgrade creating this problem. Any solution would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Ralph_Jr! Try swiping right on an event in the history list, which should result in delete options appearing. The delete all option will then appear in the bottom right hand corner. If this does not work, please remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy